2023 Practice Summit- March 25, 2023
The 2023 Practice Summit will cover the following Topics
- The Proper Use of Modifiers
- Extending the services you can provide to your patients
- Understanding and preventing Fraud, Waste and Abuse in your Practice
- Implementing Treatment Protocols to improve Patient Outcomes and the Bottom Line of your office
- Documentation of At Risk Foot Care for improved longitudinal care and to better survive an audit
- Dispensing of DME and proper documentation and billing
- Remote Patient Monitoring for improved Patient Outcomes and the Bottom Line of your office
The goal of this event is to provide you with tools to improve patient outcomes, add more services you can provide to your patients and improve the financial health of your practice.
No refunds are available for online courses
The information contained in this presentation does not establish a standard of care, nor does it constitute legal advice.
The information is for general informational purposes only and is prepared from a perspective to aid in understanding the pathology.
In accordance with the Council on Podiatric Medical Education's Standards and Requirements for Approval of Providers of Continuing Education in Podiatric Medicine, any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests of faculty, planning committee, or any others who have influence over the content of this educational activity must be disclosed to program participants. There are no conflicts of interest to disclose for this program
Commercial Interests: No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.